You will recall that a systematic review occurs every 5 years for all the 'Cleanroom' standards. You need to consider these 2 key Cleanroom standards personally and from within your own organisation.
The SR Opened on 15th October 2020 and Closes on the 3rd March 2021. The UK mirror committee, LBI/030, needs comments from you by the end of January 2021 to allow us to compile the UK position and submit a vote. The voting options are:
- Withdraw (This should not occur because these are the basic cleanroom standards).
- Revise/Amend (A proposal to revise must be supported with clear outline of improvements).
- Confirm (For another 5 years).
- Abstain due to lack of consensus (The UK is unlikely to vote like this).
- Abstain due to lack of national expert input (The UK has competence to vote).
If your organisation wishes to submit comments, The CCN is represented on BSI LBI/030 by Steve Ward (CCN Secretary).
If you have any questions about this important task, please contact Steve [email protected] .
Kind regards, Gordon
Gordon Farquharson, Chair BSI LBI/030, [email protected]